General Roles & Responsibilities of ORIC
- Register and monitor all research activities in the institution.
- Develop Research policies and priorities for the institution.
- Fund raising for research activities.
- Mobilize faculty, business community and industry for research commercialization.
- Promoting entrepreneurship, technology-transfer and commercialization activities that energize and support the local and National economy.
- Promoting multi-disciplinary research initiatives.
- Facilitate campuses for organising National/International Conferences.
- Organization of Seminars/Training Workshops for faculty, in research-related areas.
- Facilitate participation of faculty in National/International Conferences, Seminars and Training Workshops.
- Facilitate faculty for travel grants applications to HEC & other funding organizations.
- Facilitate Faculty applications for research funding under HEC’s National Research Program for Universities (NRPU).
- Support Faculty for publication of their research work.
- Process reimbursement of publication costs as per the College Policy.
- Develop National and International networking of research activities.