RESPONSIBILITIES AND RIGHTS OF THE DIRETOR
- Manage all the operational/administrative aspects of the ORIC in coordination with the Chairperson and Co-Chairperson.
- Organize all the activities of the ORIC.
- Arrange meetings of the ORIC Council and its sub-committees in coordination with the Chairperson.
- Communication with CMH Lahore Medical College and IOD Principal/CE Secretariat.
- Communication outside the CMH LMC & IOD through Principal/CE Secretariat.
- Support the Chairperson during the meetings of ORIC Council.
- Look after the financial matters related to ORIC in coordination with the Chairperson and Co-Chairperson of ORIC.
- Follow-up all the matters arising from ORIC Council Meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chairperson ORIC.
- Will have a designated office.
- Will have allocated access to resources such as clerical and IT assistance.
- Will be provided with weekly time slots for ORIC-related work.
ROLE OF THE DIRECTOR IN ORIC MEETINGS:
Planning for ORIC Council meetings.
Before the Meeting
Finalise the agenda items written by the meeting secretory in coordination with ORIC members and obtain endorsement of the Chairperson before distribution of final agenda items to the members.
During the Meeting
- Attend the Council’s Meeting and support the Chairperson in smooth running of the Meeting.
- Keep note of all key point discussed and decided in the meeting.
At the End of the Meeting
- Liaison with the Meeting Secretary to ensure that all the important decisions have been recorded.
- If necessary, discuss with the Chairperson about any of the decisions taken during the meeting.
- Ensure that the minutes are written up timely, checked, and signed within a week.