RESPONSIBILITIES AND RIGHTS OF THE CO-CHAIRPERSON
- Co-supervise overall administration of the Office (ORIC) with the Chairperson.
- Co-supervision of all the activities of the ORIC in coordination with the Chairperson and Director of ORIC.
- Will call meetings of the ORIC Council and its sub-committees in case the Chairperson is on leave in coordination with the Director of ORIC.
- Contribute in decisions related to the financial matters in coordination with the Director and Chairperson of the ORIC.
- Chair the meetings of ORIC Council in the absence of the Chairperson.
- Will sit in the ORIC office in the absence of the Chairperson.
- Will have allocated access to resources such as clerical and IT assistance.
- Will be provided with weekly time slots for ORIC-related work.